Mother Earth's Woes

Created ultimately for
human abode
I know all, to be,
down the road
For, I was aware of my
Lord's great grand scheme
My destiny clear, and I,
part of the big team
The universe and angels-
my comrades
Satan and his evil,
at large, in spades
Blessed with nature and
lifeforms to enhance-
Beauty and life,
but, alas!
Temporal! for, the seeds,
of mankind lay ripe
For Satan to harvest,
and blowpipe a hype
Many being God's men,
save a few, Satanic hens
Cluck-cluck! chaos,
and bloodshed reigns
They are cruel with, 
not just me
With, wildlife too, that
once, roamed free           
Marred, I am, and hurt,
I break
To wipe mankind off-
one mega-quake
I shall devour one'n'all, 
but, my Lord, permits not
Doleful, I await my end-
time--my cores rot
Armageddon-
predefined--
Within space and time,
weaved, and confined
A series of events,
and my final test
They, very well, have
commenced
From the West-
sunrise
Doomsday bagpipes-
humanity's demise
Finally, rid of despair,
and hatred
My woes, too, will end, 
and I, too, will descend

Comments

Popular Posts